Thursday, June 2, 2011

do the zoo

That just sounds...well, you know. Silly catch phrase for them to use, if you ask me. Regardless, Jeff and I took the boys to the Blank Park Zoo yesterday and fun was had by all. It was a great day to go! The weather was warm and partly cloudy...er, partly sunny...well whatever it was, it was nice.
 hey there, little monkey

 Roman really liked the dinosaurs...as long as I was holding him
 so gross...

 it's so hard being a lion...sheesh
We are really enjoying the week with Jeff at home. He took this whole week off to hang out with us and get some much deserved rest and relaxation on our stay-cation. Wish he could stay with us all the time. And sorry  (kinda) I was too lazy to write in any more detail, but I'm really not a detail-oriented kind of gal. 
feet!
Happy Thursday!

No comments: