Saturday, April 14, 2012

according to roman

While 'playing toys' with Jeff -

R: you go to jail and I'll go to Jesus!

*****

Sitting on the coffee table having some grapes

R: {farts}
Me: {makes a face}
R: that was just my fart, mom. Don't worry about it.

*****

J: remember that time I burped in your mouth?
R: yeah. that was so gross!!! (covering his mouth with his hands)

*****

Roman's been really into his Dada lately. he gets so sad when Jeff leaves to go anywhere. on this particular day Jeff was leaving our house from his lunch break.

R: NOOOOOO!!!!! I want you to hug me!!!!!! (half crying)
J: comes in and snuggles his boy
R: I want to keep you forever!
J: I want to keep you forever!
R: we want to keep each other forever. can you tell me a story?

*****

roman and jeff go back and forth several times a day telling each other pretend stories. it's adorable and is totally their bonding time. i love it so.

No comments: