Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The last 2 weeks:

~Jeff and I decided that since our house has not sold, we should rent it out
~Roman had his allergy test: allergic to peanuts, milk eggs and dogs :(
~As a result of his discovered allergies, I have decided to start weaning him on Neocate formula (spent many many hours researching formulas and this is the best one out there for milk allergy)
~We got our house rented
~I've been going back and forth with the doctors trying to get Roman's formula coverd by WIC (seriously doc's, ALL they need is a prescription faxed to their office....can you figure that out?)

The next 3-4 weeks:

~Need to start packing the house up
~Need to find a storage unit that isn't ridiculously expensive
~Continue weaning Roman
~Aug. 19-26, Roman and I head to Texas to visit my good best friend, Erika, and meet baby Caillet for the first time! caaannnntttt wait! Roman is beyond excited.
~Need to pack the house up
~Need to move the boxes in which i will have packed to the storage unit that isnt ridiculously expensive
~Did i mention i wanted to have everything packed and stored BY august 19th???
~Move into the in-laws house (thanks for taking us in art and cindy!)

Needless to say, there's a lot going on with us right now. :)

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Busy lady! Do you need boxes? I can pass them on as I unpack. Nice U-Haul ones even! :)