Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hey guys, Roman here. Today I decided not to sleep very long on my naps (1/2 hr. tops), so that I could do other things, like blog. :)

I've been overhearing my mom talk about birthdays coming up. I guess it turns out our birthday's are only a couple weeks apart, which I think is super sweet. Anyway, my mom works really hard here at home making sure I'm fed and taken care of and taught, so I thought I'd post her birthday wish list. I saw her writing down some things, and even though I can't read yet, I'm pretty sure I got it right. So here they are:

This is one of those KitchenAid Stand Mixers. My mom really needs one of these, because I, as you probably know, have a lot of food allergies, and my mom wants to make all of my food fresh. She's even going to make homemade bread! yum! But she can't really achieve all she wants to without this thing. She mentioned something about amazon.com. I don't know what that is, so I hope you do.


This is a book mommy wants. I know this one for sure, cause I know what a book looks like. Mom has been really into homeopathy lately. She's even made this stuff that smells like a breadstick, and put in on my feet and chest when I have a stuffy nose and sneeze. And today, she made it and put it in my ear! I've been tugging at it lately, so she must just be taking precaution against an ear infection or something. I don't know. Grown ups are weird. But wouldn't you know, last time she used it on me, I was better in just a couple days, which is a big deal because I had a bad head cold for like a MONTH. Anyway, this book has all sorts of remedies in it, I guess. she said something about amazon.com for this too. I think you can maybe get this stuff on there?

Now this is a cool. My girlfriend, Caillet, and I watched some of this when mom and I went to visit her. It was awesome. Mom told me she wants this so she can teach me about the planet. She said God made everything that I see, and it's her job to teach me about it! I'm really excited about it. I hope she gets this one!!

Mommy also mentioned something called gift cards? I know she really likes coffee (i see her drinking it ALL the time), and she sometimes talks about starbucks? She also talks about something called tjmaxx.

Well, that's all I can remember for now. There is still some time left before her birthday, so her list will probably get added to, and when it does, I'll skip another nap and fill you in. Next time, though, I'm going to put up my birthday wish list since my birthday is right after hers!

see ya
Roman

No comments: