Monday, November 16, 2009

24, Not to be confused with Kiefer Sutherland

Well, I turned 24 yesterday. I'm actually happy about getting out of the lower 20's. Is that weird? I guess inside, I've kind of always felt like a 30 year old. :)

Anyway. The day was great! It started out with Roman being SO excited it was his mom's birthday he couldn't sleep any longer and wanted to get up to celebrate....at 6am. So we got up. Jeff went and got part of our nutritious breakfast: donuts and eggs. Delicious. After breakfast (of which Roman had none...) we kind of just hung out. Roman went down for his morning nap about 9-11ish. After nap we went to Applebee's to have lunch with my dad and brother! Delicious! Came home, Roman went down for the afternoon nap, well kinda. If you call 45 minutes a nap. We then went to the mall and I got a new puffy vest (I've wanted one for several years!) from Gap. Love Gap. In addition to my new vest, I saved about 15 bucks because they were having 25% off of everything in the store, sale items included! It was fantastic!

Came home from the mall and ate dinner: Chili leftovers! Yum!! After dinner Jeff took me on a hott date. Michael Jackson's "This Is It" movie. It was really good! I left feeling really bummed that he is no longer living. :( But thankful for his genius-ness in the music industry! By the time Jeff and I got home, we were pooped. So we went straight to bed!

All in all, a wonderful day! Next year I'll be 25. I can't help but think of when Jessica Simpson turned 25... :)

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

I'm glad you ad a great day! I was wondering what he planned for you. :) (And I feel like a big nerd because I have no clue what JS did at 25. Big nerd.)