Thursday, December 10, 2009

Update

Roman and I went to his 1 year dr. appointment about a week ago, or so. It was completely pointless. We tried out a newer doctor and I can't say I was impressed by her. She's nice, sure, but not what I was looking for. Oh well. His stats are as follows:
~27 lbs
~30 inches long
~wearing size 24 mo. shirts
~ONLY fits into H&M jeans (size 12-18 months)
~stands up very well now!
~really wants to start cruising, but can't quite figure it out (he'll bring 1 knee up and put it back down, kinda like he's tapping to the beat)
~is hilarious
~starting to throw fits more often when he doesn't get what he wants
~is active, active, active!! he doesn't stay still for long!
~going through another stint of separation anxiety. which means he thinks I need to rock him to sleep all the time now, and is climbing all over me all day!
~LOVES his daddy!! they are the best of friends!
~still drinks from a bottle
~facing forward in his car seat!

I cannot believe he's 1. It just seems impossible! He is SOOOO much fun now! He also takes a lot more energy out of me. I'm exhausted by the time he goes to bed!

A common face in our household.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Hey, I think I've seen that face on you! Common because 2 of the 3 Bartons make it? :) Which doc did you see?

Sarah said...

we saw Corrine Patten. she was nice, but just not what I was looking for.

Caitlin said...

Ah. We see Alexander. LOVE her!