Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Gentleman's List

I got this idea from a good friend. Her sister has three scrumptious boys and has one of these lists, and I figured since I now have two equally (if not more...but I'm biased) scrumptious boys it would only make sense if I copied her. :) This is just such a genius idea!

It's a list of all the things true gentlemen do/act like. Some serious, some for fun. I'm really excited about starting this list, but I have an extreme case of new-mama-to-two-scrumptious-boys brain, so I thought I'd outsource some ideas. I would LOVE it if you would leave a comment or two or three about how you think a gentleman should act in all areas of his life. :)

Speaking of gentlemen.

Life is grand.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Oh my word. Roman's eyes look so much like yours in that first picture! Cute little dudes.