Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We be Gettin' Festive

Ah, Fall is here. Apple cider, coffee with my new favorite creamer, sweaters, scarves, coffee, skinny jeans, crisp mornings, coffee, season appropriate sleepwear. I.Love.Fall....and coffee.

If the rest of the year could stay like this week, that would be great. Minus the bugs, of course. I'm pretty sure this is, by far, my favorite time of year. I would totally throw up the Christmas tree the day after Halloween if my husband would go along with it...and I may just try it this year. There is just something about this season that brings a warmth of comfort to my soul. I start thinking about all the family gatherings we'll be attending, the stories to be shared, yummy food to be eaten, a 'cinnamon buns' scented candle crackling, watching the littles open presents and eat candy 'til their sick to their stomachs...okay, my littles won't be doing that just yet, but I can't wait for when they do. It all brings my heart to a flutter.

What better way to show off our love for the upcoming holidays than wearing them on our jambos.
Enter cuteness:
 His cheeks are delicious, if you were wondering.
I mean, c'mon. Roman's hair. When without product it's like something out of 1974. It wants to split right down the middle and has potential to get like this. Not that I'd let it. Just sayin'. Every time we're out and about there's at least one person that lets me know of their approval of his hair. I love it.

And this is my new favorite coffee creamer. I wasn't gonna leave ya hanging. It's simply divine.
Mmmm, if it wasn't eleven o'clock in the evening I'd be drinking some. And seeing as though it's getting to be quite late, I'd better hit the sack. New goal: in bed by eleven, maybe even ten. I want to start getting up around six am to have my quiet time and time to focus for the day. Goal not achieved tonight. Later!

1 comment:

danielle said...

Awww! I love fall too. I was just blogging about it myself: weird! I must be trying that new creamer soon. love!