Friday, November 19, 2010

25 and still alive

Well, I made it to 25. Woot! I was looking back at the last five years, slightly impressed with where God has me now. Married for four and a half years with TWO babies? Not many ladies can say that. I am exactly where I wanted to be. It's been a crazy five years, but I wouldn't trade if for anything.

Anyway.

I woke up Monday morning to go get Roman. There was a giant sign on his door that read '25! So old, so loved. Happy birthday, beautiful! Love, Jeff' 

Jeff came home from work with cupcakes, donuts, and my beautiful necklace. Click here for your custom necklace.
We spent the whole day together just lounging around with the boys. It was fantastic. And later in the evening we went to The Cafe for dinner. Now, normally I don't choose this place to dine because each time I have been somewhat disappointed with my food....maybe it's just too fancy for this girl...but we heard that their spaghetti and meatballs and their new hot dog were amazing, so Jeff got the dog, and I chose the pasta. All I can say, and I speak for both of us in this is, meh. Neither were amazing, and in fact I've decided the only yummy pasta out there as far as noodle goes, is Quinoa. It's just better.

I'd love to give you a wordy, adjective-filled post on how loved I felt, how blessed I am, how much I love my husband and children and new necklace that screams how proud I am to be a wife and mama, but my brain is too tired and I don't want to. Just rest assured this twenty-fifth year is going to be a great one.

1 comment:

WendyPierce said...

i love your reaction to The Cafe! As I was reading I was anticipating you saying how awesome it was this time around and how you'd changed your mind about it! :) Turns out your still in the haters club - meh.