Sunday, November 7, 2010

three months (a little late)

Viggo, you are a rock star at holding you're sweet little oval head up.
You have an incredibly edible smile, some plump-a-licious cheeks, the most beautiful dark blue eyes, and an extra chin that jiggles when we're going for a car ride. 
You are so ticklish on you ribs and legs, back and neck...pretty much everywhere. Your sweet little laugh cracks me up.

You are amazingly drooly! I had to buy you some bibs to keep your clothes dry. This is a new venture for us because compared to you, Roman had dry mouth. Lately your chin has been extra dry so we have to make sure we have lotion on us all the time.

You are getting better at napping during the day, however you still only snooze for about an hour each time. So you have a lot of short naps throughout the day. I'll take your short naps, though, because you taught yourself to sleep through the night. I am so thankful for this because with everything else going on right now, it is a major blessing to get a solid eight hours of sleep. Plus I can enjoy some wine in the evenings if I want to.
 Viggo, you are such a happy baby. You have taken some good pokes and smothering from your big brother. He loves you so.  Every morning when I go get Roman from his room he asks where Dada is and where you are. We often catch Roman saying he loves you. 
You are a stinker though. You don't allow me to leave you with anyone after 5pm. You scream and scream and scream until I take you. Nor do you take a pacifier. This was rough on me at first, but you have since found your fist and fingers and while you haven't started sucking your thumb to soothe yourself, it seems to help anyway. You prefer all things flesh...no plastic or silicone crap for you.
I think you are going to do things sooner than later. You like to sit up vs. lean back and when you're on your tummy or hanging on the bobby you push you feet and end up like this
You are such a joy! Love you, my little V. 

No comments: