Wednesday, April 27, 2011

five years, easter, and baby fever

Yeah, you read that right. I have baby fevah! Ha! Only because I have many friends who have just had or are due with babies in the near future and it automatically gives me an itch. But don't worry, it will be a while(ish) before number three joins our family.

Switching gears...

Jeff and I celebrated our five year anniversary on April twenty-second. Hot dang! Five years is kinda of a milestone in this day and age. I am such a blessed lady to have him as mine. Oh how I love him! He works so hard, is an amazing father, and lets face it, he's hot. ;)  This Friday he has something planned for us, and I'm so excited because I love surprises and he won't tell me what it is we'll be doing. Woot for creativity!
Told ya...h.o.t.
Easter was great this year! Isn't it every year?! Our Savior kicked the crap out of death. Sucka! We win! We went to church Sunday morning and spent the afternoon at Papa's house in Indianola. We enjoyed chili, cornbread and lemon bars. The weather was pleasant and Roman had a ton of fun searching for eggs. He really gets it this year. Well, he really gets the egg-hunting-and-opening-to-find-tiny-treasures part. Viggo, on the other hand, did not like sitting in the grass. Hilarious.
On a (really amazing) side note, Roman asked Jesus to live in his heart on Friday (the 22nd...our anniversary!). I was at a rehearsal dinner for a wedding I was in this past weekend when Jeff texted me the news. They were having dinner and Roman wanted Jeff to talk about Jesus and God. So he did. And somehow it lead up to Roman accepting Christ. HOW AMAZING! I'm so excited to see how it all plays out and if this is for real. What a sweet sound in our Savior's ear's to hear His sweet little two year old invite him to live in his heart. Sigh.
Hope you all had a blessed Easter!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I have baby fever too - that could become a bit of a problem ;)