Saturday, April 30, 2011

::nifty & thrifty::

Well, this is my first 'nifty & thrifty' post! In this little series I will be highlighting what made my heart go pitter patter while walking the aisles of some of the finest thrift stores. It is safe to say I am an addict. Here we go.

These are from my most recent venture to Goodwill last week.
Let's dissect.
These are probably my favorite find from this visit to Goodwill. Not entirely sure what I'll use these for, but I love the color! And for a buck ninety nine? Heck yes! I'll take you delightful springy bowls home with me.
Next up, we have some salad tosser thingies. I'm sure I'll use these at some point in my life. Most likely for entertaining.
Holla! What's that? A North Face fleece jacket in seemingly perfect condition? Awesome! I grabbed this one for my little brother.
And finally some shirts for the littlest Barton. These are Baby Gap and Children's Place. They'll fit V in the fall. Super excited!

Grand Total here, folks: $16.22

Nice.

No comments: