Thursday, July 14, 2011

according to roman

I need to start cataloging what my hilarious almost three year old says. So here we go.

Last week during lunch one day:
(Roman's struggling to scratch his back and makes a whiny 'aahh, aahh' sound):
Jeff: Does your back hurt?
R: Yeah, it's hot from the oatmeal.
(He was eating chicken nuggets.)
---------------
At lunch sometime this week. Our kitchen table is a disaster. It's kind of a collect all. And especially since moving, things, such as screwdrivers and other tools, have yet to find a home.
R: Can I have that screwdriver, mom?
Me: Maybe when you're older
R: When I older I can have it?
Me: yep.
(pause...)
R: I older now!
---------------
Last night before bed: Roman was laying down in his bed and I was rubbing his back.
R: I love your nose
Me: I love your nose
R: I love your eyes
Me: I love your eyes
R: I love your hair
Me: I love your hair
R: I love your fingers
Me: I love your fingers

We played that game until every part, head to toe, was covered by love. Swoon.

No comments: