Tuesday, July 26, 2011

according to roman

Eating breakfast Sunday (July 17th) morning:

Jeff: 'What are you thinking about, Roman?'
R:  'um, Maverick and Gus. And my bed and spaceship. And cherries.'
R: ' hey mom, I'm pretending to be a baby.'
(I'm poking around on the computer)
R: Mom! I'm pretending to be a baby! Listen to me, mom! Listen to me!'
-------------
(same day)

R: 'Dad! Let's play. I'm happy when we play!'
Jeff: 'You wanna play?'
R: 'Yeah!! I'm happy when we play!"
------------

{Eating a donut at breakfast as a reward for the previous night}

Me: Roman, I am SO proud of you for being such a big boy last night and sleeping in your bed!
R: You so proud of me?
Me: yes!
R: Dada, I so proud of you!
Jeff: why?
R: for getting the dough nots!
-----------
{Having lunch yesterday}

Roman: I would love for you to sit with me, mom!
   repeat phrase about 13 times.

:)

No comments: