Monday, May 25, 2009

This morning Jeff and I dropped Roman off at my mom's so we could run to the salon for me to give jeff a quick haircut. When we got back to my mom's we put Roman on the floor on his back and he did the cutest thing! He brought his feet up (as far as his fat little legs would allow), reached for them, rolled to one side and put them down again. He did this until he did a complete 360! it was hilarious and awesome to watch! it is the closest thing he's done to rolling over. I wish i would have taken video, but that would have been one long video. 

Oatmeal has gone really well! He enjoys eating it more than at the beginning. It's so cute how he opens his mouth cause he knows what's coming now. Tomorrow we're going to make a run to the grocery store (hopefully it doesnt plan on raining while we are out) to pick up some avocado! that is the next thing to try! i've made a list/plan of action for introducing new foods and when and for how long. Okay, really i just picked some and stuck them on my calendar so i wouldn't forget. :) But i feel more organized this way. I cant wait to use my new magic bullet BLENDER. ;) it should be awesome! I'm enjoying this whole solid food thing more now. But i'm still trying to figure out how to nurse and feed him real food at the same time. It's a bit tricky, and i dont really know what i'm doing, but i hope it works! If anyone has any suggestions, i'm open to them.

that's all for now. i've got nothing left in me for the day. good night!!!

No comments: