Thursday, May 28, 2009

a blessed woman

I have an amazing husband. God has provided me with someone I can trust 100% to look after and love me while I'm on this earth. Its an amazing feeling. 

As you know, we are trying to sell our house. We have been praying pretty much every day that if it is in Gods will, it will sell quickly. Oh how hard it is to be patient! We've been dropping the price lately cause the activity level has been low, and as a result had a showing last night. (It was one of ten for the people who looked at it, so we're not holding our breath, but we do have a really clean home now!) 

Back to my first thought. Jeff has been finding/God has been providing extra work lately on top of his regular job. He has been working so hard for us and i am so thankful for and proud of him. So as you can imagine, he's been a little extra tired. But does that stop him from helping me out at home?? nope! I was cleaning all day yesterday in preparation for this showing we had. It seemed like i was really getting a lot done until i looked at the clock and it was 5:50pm. Our showing was at 6:45, Jeff worked 'til 6 and our connection groups spring picnic was at 6. Roman was requiring my attention, and as i was rocking him i realized there was still some massive cleaning/hiding-of-junk to be done (not to mention i was still in my pajamas...). Panic mode sets in. I text Jeff that i am freaking out. He comes home and what does this guy do? He starts hiding everything i didn't get around to! He was SUPER FAST too! The house looked amazing! 

Jeff is such a hard worker. His work ethic tops the charts both inside and outside the home, and it challenges me to step it up on my end. He makes me want be better and I love him for that.

thanks babe.


No comments: