Monday, May 9, 2011

mama's day

Hello sensational weather. It's nice to have you around again. And thank you for delighting us with your presence on the weekend!

Oh what a fabulous weekend it was! We had a wedding both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday's was at the Salisbury House & Garden. Can I just say that if I could redo the location of my wedding it would, hands down, be there? So beautiful! And Sunday we were invited to celebrate the marriage of another friend of ours. I love weddings. They always make me want to get married again...to Jeff, of course!
oh yeah, I married a hottie! 
So Mother's Day was spent with a quiet morning of ho-humming around, moving our tomatoes and green peppers from inside to outside, and playing with the boys outside. We grabbed a big blanket, some toys for Viggo as well as some books and parked it for a couple hours. Loved it.
 question: have you seen a more delicious baby? answer: no.
now, before you go and feel all bad for Viggo, Roman was only giving him a hug. I think it's safe to say V's love language won't be touch.


Playing with chickens...
Lovin' on pups...
After the wedding we headed over to my mom's and to my MIL's to give them their cards and say hello. It was a great day! I am so blessed to be considered trustworthy enough by God to be given these precious little boys. Oh how my heart bursts with love for them. I love being their mama!

No comments: