Thursday, November 3, 2011

according to roman

He thinks Vanilla Wafers are called 'Vanilla Wipers'. Even if you try to correct him, he tells you you're the wrong one.

*****

{while watching Veggie Tales-St. Nicholas}
R: pointing to St. Nicholas. 'That's St. Nicholas'
Me: yep! Who is St. Nicholas?
R: um, a veggie.

*****

{eating breakfast before Viggo was awake}
R: Is Viggo awake?
Me: Nope, he must be really tired!
R: but, we are not tired
Me: well, I'm pretty tired still
R: but you don't have a yawn!

*****

{as I was getting ready for an event at church}
R: mom! where are you going??
Me: To church to learn about becoming...{paused to think about how I was going to explain to him that I was leaving to learn about how I am "Beautifully Designed"...how to dress, how to be a godly woman}
R: becoming a tiger? orrrr a dolphin??
M: (laughing) no sweet boy. I'm going to learn how to be a godly mama
R: annnnd a dolphin. or a tiger.

*****

R: Hey mom? Can you get dada some candy? (he was upstairs)
Me: what does he want?
R: he wants starborsts, but I ate them all. So that's a bummer.

*****

{while playing with his train tracks and trains}
R: this train will go what the hell up the hill
Jeff: Roman, what did you just say?
R:this train is going what the hell up the hill

we made sure to clarify 'hill'


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh my word, Roman is HYSTERICAL. I love that boy, and I do NOT see you guys nearly enough!!