Monday, February 6, 2012

little bits

Well last week wasn't too eventful, so here's what the Barton's stayed busy with in photos.
Learning proper stretching techniques 
Walking around with hacky sack in your mouth
Crafing it up!  Saw this sweet Valentine's banner on Etsy and figured I could easily make it for zero dollars {I had everything on hand}, rather than spend $24.50 on it. I think it turned out pertty good! I didn't follow a tutorial. Just eyeballed everything. The most tedious part was hand stitching the paper hearts onto the burlap, but I got it done during nap time!
Roman helped me prepare some sugar cookie dough and we had fun with cookie cutters! He loves being the taste tester when it's all mixed together.

 These beauties are now in our freezer awaiting to be frosted and delivered. I'm debating on using them as a means for Roman and Viggo to help raise money for George. Thoughts?
This is how Viggo prays. It's.Adorable.
there's something dang cute about a three year old in his boxers...
....or naked in a Santa hat and Superhero cape. With a recorder. And a laser gun. 

Happy Monday!

No comments: