Thursday, June 4, 2009

Suuuch a busy day yesterday! Jeff, Roman and I had to leave to wdsm this morning around 8am so Jeff could take his ACE exam to become a certified personal trainer. 

From 9am to about noonish Roman and I visited a good friend of mine who lives and grimes. She has a 18 month old, Caden, and this new 7 week old girl, Mabel. LOVE HER NAME! I worked with Danielle at my old salon. So we spent some good time catching up on the last 6 months. We both love talking about pregnancy and delivery so we pretty much talked about that, as well as out children. I think we're going to try to get together once or twice a month, which I'm super excited about!

All the while Roman and I were having fun, Jeffrey was working his brain on his 200ish question test. Blah! Jeff is so thorough with his test taking that he usually takes a while (which i like about him:)). He didn't think it would take so long though. and by long i mean from 9-12:15. SICK! no thank you. He passed though!  For some reason people like to see the 'certified trainer' even though anyone can become certified without knowing much at all. 
Therefore: Total Fitness Exercise Equipment AND Personal Training is now open for business!!!! call Jeff to get your butt in shape!! :) 

After we got back into town I headed straight to another friends house to co-watch some OTHER friends of ours, children. :) So there were four kids under the age of 3. Surprisingly, it wasn't chaotic at all! Max and Maddy were great! (although i arrived a 1/2 hour late due to Jeff's test). Poor Roman, however, barely got any nap time in today, so I'm hoping he sleeps well tonight!

When we got home we both took naps.  Ro slept for a couple hours and i just closed my eyes long enough to get rested. After Ro woke up, we went and saw Jeff and i actually worked out! My plan is 4 days a week; those days being Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. hold me too it. 

and now for some photos of my baby

what is this thing doing?

just doing my push-ups

.......

okay, seriously. it makes noise and lights up...i think i love it!

aaand some more push-ups 
(gotta girlfriend in texas so these are necessary)



No comments: