Thursday, June 11, 2009

Roman and I met up with a friend of mine this morning at Moore Park to go on a walk! It was kind of weird weather. The type where you're not sure if you need long sleeves or not, cloudy but slightly muggy, but a cool wind; so I brought roman a sweatshirt just in case. We met up at 10am and just started walking and talking! It was great! We ended up walking around the entire park ann didn't even mean to! When we got back to the playground it was about 10:40. Ki really wanted to play (my friends 2 1/2 year old). Then the sun started to come out, so I put Roman's new shades on.


2 comments:

WendyPierce said...

One question:
Why is there a hockey mask on the sink behind Roman in the picture at the top of your blog?

Sarah said...

i have NO idea, but i was wondering if anyone else would notice it! haha! it's prolly my little brother's or someones.