Monday, May 10, 2010

::My Favorite Things:: Web Edition

Okay, there are several websites I could mention for this post, but I'll narrow it down to just two. When I was revamping my blog via help from this creative genius, I came across some websites she recommended and fell in love. Now, I'm not computer savvy like many bloggers, but with help from these sites I was pretty smitten with my skills.

It all started when I wanted to round out the edges of my photos for my header. This is the website for that. It turns this



into this


I love it. A fun way to spice things up.

The only thing is your image has to be less than 1 Mb, and mine weren't, which posed another obstacle for me. So I Googled 'image resizers' and found this! I needed a super easy website to use, where I didn't have to do any thinking or researching and it just did everything for me. Wha La! You just upload your image, reduce the image size by how much you need, do any special effects you'd like, click 'resize' and boom. If you need to do any advanced edits (like make it even smaller, sharpen, contrast etc) you can do that too. I was a happy lady.

I just transfered the new image to the first website and it worked instantly.

And there you have it. Two of my favorite websites. I hope this helps you if you should ever need it!

xoxo,
 Sarah

No comments: