Sunday, July 11, 2010

Move over Chi

I have found the best flat iron to ever. I discovered it this past winter, acutally, when my Mother-In-Law wanted me to grab her a Chi flat iron. The beauty store I went to didn't carry Chi, but they do carry the ghd. Sounds like a drug, doesn't it? :)



You'll totally be addicted to it after you've tried it. Here are some features from their website: 
  • Latest heat technology 
  • Even heat distribution to maximize smooth styling results
  • Sleek and stylish black 1" plates
  • Tangle free 9' swivel cord 
  • 30 minute auto shut off for safety and peace of mind
  • Universal voltage -perfect for traveling
  • 2 year warranty
 What that doesn't say is that the plates have a computer chip in them that detects the porosity of your hair and will never heat over what your hair can handle, therefore, you don't have to worry much about it overheating and breaking- both your hair and the iron. It works on every kind of hair from my little sister's African American hair, to my European just-need-to-tame-the-fly-aways locks. :) The return rate on these is something like 2% vs the Chi which is I think around 35%. Oh, and bonus- it takes all of 20 seconds to get hot! The only thing about it is that it does cost more than others out there. I think retail it goes for around $225. However, lucky you who know me, because I can get it for you at my cost if you want, which is about $110. So if you're sick of yours and want to make a great investment in some great hair let me know and I'd be happy to help you out!

xo
-s

2 comments:

dannyandjessie said...

Wow, that's an investment. But how kind are you to give out the hook-up!

stacey said...

very tempting....