Friday, July 2, 2010

Swoon

We recently had our family photos taken. I wanted to get them taken before Baby gets here so we can remember this special time with just the three of us, plus one last 'mommy and me' for Roman and me before his world is rocked. I cannot tell you enough how badly you need to hire Danny Vasquez to take your family's photos, or business photos, or landscape photos or whatever photos you need taken. He is just incredible. The way he captures real life is amazing. I love more natural photos. Posed ones (for the most part) look so forced. Of course, we decided to have them taken on the hottest, most humid day this summer so far; we were pretty much standing in our own little puddles of sweat. Regardless, the photos are fantastic and here are some of my favorites. 
















Thank you so much, Danny! We treasure your friendship and talent! 
xoxo
-s

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Sarah, I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!! Seriously love.