Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm In Love

Sigh. I am in love with the most beautiful baby girl I've ever seen! My brother, Thad and his wife, Brittney, had their baby on Sunday. Father's Day of all days, and it was Brittney's birthday. What a gift! Here are her stats and photos.

Sophia Tara Bohn
Seven pounds, Two ounces
Twenty Inches Long






Can you hardly stand it?  She looks just like her mama, and that HAIR! Oh my goodness. I was hoping Roman would have hair like that, maybe his brother will. :)

As for this amazing man?
I can't get enough of him either. He is so amazing. He works so hard for us so I can stay home with our soon to be two boys. Going to bed at 9pm so he can get up at 4am to start his day. Then he works all day in between boot camps and his day doesn't end until after 6:30pm. He loves his boys with all that's in him and he is the most incredible dad. We are blessed to call him ours! Love you Jeff!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

ahhhh! The hat! cute. Love the zero cake, too!