Monday, January 9, 2012

according to roman

At the table during lunch, Viggo was chocking on some water and I raised my hands up in the air knowing he would too.

R: Now put your arms like this {elbows close to the body, hands up}
I obliged
R: now hands on your penis
Me: uhhh...laughing hysterically due to the unexpectedness of what just came out of his mouth.
R: But you touch your butt.
Me: re-directing conversation topic.

*****

I was sitting on the sofa with my feet on the coffee table looking old photos of Roman when he stands at my legs and says,

R: mom, I need to go force
Me: you need to go force?
R: no, I need to go forTH!

Roman got this Bible for his birthday. I'm not exactly sure where, but there's a story in it that he and Jeff were reading about a big beast coming forth out of the water or something to that respect. Funny what they remember!
*****


While messing with his jeans in the butt region:

Me: Roman, what are you doing?
R:  my underwear is going in my body!

No comments: