Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I made that:: {ruler growth chart & burlap wreath}

Oh Pinterest.

I have been working on a few crafty things around here. I have no original ideas, just so you know. Both of these crafts came from Pinterest. Do you love pinterest as much as I do?

Craft number one.

DIY ruler growth chart.  The tutorial I used I found at 517 creations. It's stupid easy, really, and it only cost me about seven buck for the wood. I had the stain, paint pen and stencils on hand already.  I have yet to hang it up on the wall, but it will be six inches up from the floor when I do.  So excited to have something to measure the boys heights with!

Craft number two:

Burlap knot tie wreath. Tutorial found at farm house porch.  I had all the supplies on hand for this one too! Love when that happens!  Not sure where I'll hang it yet, but when I figure it out, I'll post a photo.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: